UNO Blackpink is a K-pop-themed card game that links skill and dance moves. The deck features images of Blackpink members on each card and a “Dancing Wild” rule. The Blackpink Uno cards are played by matching numbers and BLACKPINK members instead of colors.
UNO Blackpink Cards
The UNO Blackpink card game has 112 cards in total. There are four colors: red, yellow, green, and blue. Each color has cards numbered from 0 to 9, and two of each action card: Skip, Reverse, and Draw Two.
There are also eight Wild cards and four Wild Draw Four cards. The Wild cards let you choose any color to continue the game. The Wild Draw Four cards make the next player take four cards and skip their turn.
The special feature of the UNO Blackpink card game is the Dancing Wild card. There are four cards, one for each member of Blackpink: Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa. The Dancing Wild card acts like a regular Wild card, but with a twist.
When you play it, you have to name your favourite Blackpink song and do a dance move from it. The next player has to do the same or take three cards. If they do the dance move, they can choose the color to continue the game.
UNO Blackpink Rules
The UNO Blackpink rules are similar to the classic UNO rules, with some additions. To play, mix the cards, give each player seven cards and place the remaining cards in a pile face down. This is the draw pile. Turn over the top card of the draw pile and place it next to it. This is the discard pile. The game begins with the image, color or number of this card.
How to Play Blackpink UNO
- The player to the left of the dealer initiates the game. They have to play a card that matches the color or number of the top card on the discard pile. They can also play an action card or a Wild card.
- If any person has no matching card, they have to take a card from the draw pile. If they can play the card they picked up, they can do so. Otherwise, they have to keep it and end their turn.
- The game progresses clockwise, with each player keeping the same rules.
- If a player plays a Skip card, the next player loses their turn. If a player plays a Reverse card, the order of play changes way. If a player plays a Draw Two card, the next player has to select two cards and lose their turn.
- If a player plays a Wild card, they can choose any color to pursue the game. If a player plays a Wild Draw Four card, they can choose any color and make the next player get four cards and lose their turn.
- If a player plays a Dancing Wild card, they have to name their favourite Blackpink song and do a dance move from it. The next player has to do the same or take three cards. If they do the dance move, they can choose the colour to continue the game.
- When a participant has only one card left behind, they have to call out “UNO” to let everyone know. If they forget to do so, and another player notices, they have to take two cards as a penalty.
- The game ends when a player has no cards left. They score points for all the cards left in the other players’ hands. The first player to reach 500 points wins the game.